The Epidemiology, Planning & Evaluation (EPE) unit of Contra Costa Health Services collects, analyzes and disseminates health and health-related data. This data helps local governments and health care providers make decisions and plans to improve people's health and reduce disparities. Health data also empowers grassroots efforts to improve the health of their communities.
- HIV & AIDS
- Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Communicable Diseases
- Population Health Data
- Request Public Health Data
- BARHII's Bay Area Analysis: Minimum Wage and Health
State Health Data Resources
The state data sources below contain county-level data for Contra Costa and other California counties. Contra Costa Health does not manage these external websites and we can't guarantee the accuracy of the content.
- California Vital Data Query Tool (free account required)
- California Community Burden of Disease and Cost Engine
- County Health Status Profiles
- California Health and Human Services Open Data Portal
- California Health Interview Survey (free account required)
Have questions about local health data? Email us at PublicHealthData@cchealth.org